About Summer Camp Partnerships
NORD partners with community organizations that provide quality programming for youth and teen summer camps as well as enrichment service providers.
YOUTH SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
2022 Summer Camp Application
SUMMER CAMPS LISTING
- A’s & Aces @ Atkinson Stern Tennis Center
- A’s & Aces @ Joe W. Brown Rec Center
- Boys & Girls Club @ Milne Rec Center
- Boys & Girls @ Stallings St. Claude Rec Center
- Kedila Camp at Sanchez Rec Center
- LSU Ag
- NOBA (New Orleans Ballet Association)
- NORD Camp @ Cut-Off Rec Center
- NORD Camp @ Treme Rec. Center
- NORD Special Needs Camp @ Milne Rec. Center
- Royal Castle
- Total Community Action @ St. Bernard Rec Center
YOUTH SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
ALL (6) requirements must be met to register for Summer Camp)
1. Proof of Income – must have 2022 year on documentation This requirement can be satisfied by submitting the following:
- SSI Award Letter with monthly amount
- Food Stamp or Social Security Award Letter with amount
- Photocopy of 4 consecutive pay stubs for ALL adult members of the household.
- If unemployed, must provide a letter from Louisiana Workforce Commission regarding unemployment status or a notarized letter stating current income.
- If self-employed, must provide a notarized document stating current gross monthly income.
- If there are 2 parents/guardians, provide proof of income for both parents/guardians.
2. Proof of Residency in Orleans Parish – must have 2022 year on documentation This requirement can be satisfied by submitting one (1) of the following:
- Photocopy of a utility bill, phone bill, current home insurance statement, or pay stub documentation with the parent/guardian current Orleans Parish address. The address on the document provided must have the same address provided on the registrant’s application.
3. Identification Verification - This requirement must be satisfied by submitting the following:
- Photocopy of a valid State-issued Identification Card or Driver’s License for parents and/or guardians.
- If there are 2 parents/guardians, provide such documentation for both parents/guardians.
4. Report Card -This requirement can be satisfied by submitting the following:
- Photocopy of child’s report card from current school year (2021-2022)
- If the child is not of age to attend school or is homeschooled, an up to date copy of the child’s Immunization record must be provided.
5. Child’s Birth Certificate
6. Fee(s), if applicable
7. Proof of COVID vaccination for ages 5 and above per City of New Orleans guidelines. More info.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION MUST BE INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION IN ORDER TO ENROLL CHILD(REN) INTO SUMMER CAMP.
*IF REGISTERING MORE THAN ONE CHILD FROM THE SAME HOUSEHOLD, COPIES OF ALL DOCUMENTS FOR EACH CHILD BEING REGISTERED MUST BE PROVIDED. WE WILL NOT MAKE COPIES ON SITE; ALL COPIES MUST BE BROUGHT IN. BRING ORIGINALS SO COPIES CAN BE VERIFIED.
For information or questions, please contact Youth Programs at (504) 658-3049 or email email@example.com.