2023 Spring Season
- Open - see registration below. Email completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $5 registration fee per participant
- March 22- April 15 - Registration starts
- April 16 - Registration ends
- May 6 - Season starts at Kenilworth
- July 6-11 - Softball Championship at Kenilworth Playground
- 9-10 (Sophomore)
- 11-12 (Junior)
- 13-15 (Senior)
How to Register
Documents needed to register for every NORD sport:
• NORD Consent for Health Care Form
• Athletics Player/Parent Contract and Code of Conduct
• COVID-19 Liability Waiver and Release form
• Original Birth Certificate
• Proof of Orleans Parish Residence
Take a look at these active playgrounds and recreation centers to decide which park you want to sign up for. All completed registration forms and mandatory supplementing documents must be submitted via email to email@example.com.
Softball Developmental Skills Program- Dates to be Announced
This is a developmental softball for girls ages 8-12. To participate, fill out a registration form only if your child did not play NORD basketball or volleyball during the 2023 season. Registration Form 2023
Email the completed registration form, copy of birth certificate, proof of residence, and COVID-19 release waiver to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, Makaya.firstname.lastname@example.org
The girls will participate in the stations below to develop their softball skills. This is skill development only. This is not a league. $5 per participant.
#1 Grip Ball/throw ball (10 mins)
#2 Hold and swing bat (10 mins.)
#3 Pick up ground ball/catch fly ball (10 mins)
#4 Infield Positions (10 mins.)
#5 Outfield Positions (10 mins)
#6 Base running (10 mins.)
Start: Monday, April 24, 2023
End: Thursday, May 22,2023
Days: Mondays and Wednesdays
Where: Milne Park Softball Field, 2500 Filmore St.
Must bring your own glove
For questions, please call (504) 658-3052 and ask for Coach Roman or Athletic Manager, Dwyn Steib.